1. What color ink pen do you like best?
Black. Boring, but true. I think other colours are pretty, and sometimes appropriate, but in general, I prefer black ink. Fine tip, but it has to flow well. I hate a pen that skips.
2. Do you prefer plain paper or paper with lines (notebook paper)?
Definitely need the lines. Otherwise my writing goes completely wonky.
3. What's better: books from the library, or reading online?
LIBRARY! I really don't like reading things online, in general. I mean, e-mails are fine, but anything of any substance I'd prefer to have in hard copy.
4. Which would you rather get, e-mail or snail mail?
Oh, I'd always rather get snail-mail - there is something very special about an honest-to-goodness mailed letter. But, since I'm notoriously bad about writing honest-to-goodness letters (but pretty good, if slow, about e-mails), I figure e-mails are as much as I deserve. ;-) And, it still is the thought that counts; I *am* happy about getting e-mails from friends.
5. Do you have a paper weight on your desk?
Well, I have a few things which could be used as such, but I don't actually have a pile of papers with something sitting on top of them. So, anything that would qualify as "paperweight" would more appropriately be considered a "tchotchke" on my desk.