2. Pick a few lines of dialogue that mean something to you.
3. As people guess the film and the speaker, strike out that entry.
4. If possible, after the film is guessed, explain why that movie made the list.
Good luck! I think some of these are really easy, and I'm hoping that not ALL of them are TOO easy. Then again, hopefully none of them are impossible, either. And these aren't necessarily from my favourite movies - I went more for favourite quotes (in many cases, quotes that I find myself using in daily life). But some of these are favourite films, or favourites of one of the other people living in my household (which is why I'm familiar enough to know the quotes).
I'll also say that one of my favourite quotes was already used in a quiz, by webbapettigrew, so I ditched
ETA: As I'm crossing films off the list, I'm trying not to give away too much in my comment, so people who come along afterward can still try and guess. :)
2. "Excuse much - rude or anything?"
"A monkey's uncle."
10. That's crazy! So crazy, it just might WORK!"
"I have to save my ass."
Okay people - give me your guesses! :)
*Hee - not calling it a meme, because I swore off memes in a not-too-long-ago entry. ;)