What have I been searching for? What have YOU been searching for? If your browser has a pulldown for your recent Google (or other) search history, post your last six searches in your journal.
1. learning to use an abacus - this is a project I intend to start with Connor tomorrow, in an attempt to be creative in teaching him math.
2. titanic the ship that never sank - I saw a book by this title at Borders today, and was trying to remind myself of the author's name so I could find it at the library (neither of my two local library systems have it in their catalogue, though). I didn't want to pay money for it, because I suspect that it's crap, but basically it details some guy's conspiracy theory that the Titanic really didn't sink, but that it was her sister ship, Olympic, that sank - some sort of insurance scam perpetrated by the White Star Line and the British Government. I'm curious, but not curious enough to pay $20 for the book. :D
3. ice skates online - Trying to re-locate the website from which I'm planning to buy ice skates for myself and for Connor. Tomorrow, in fact.
4. grace cathedral - looking to see if it's convenient to BART (it's not), so I'll have to figure out a time to visit (to walk one of the labyrinths) which I'll be able to drive into the city. And pray for a parking space.
5. four horsemen of the apocalypse - because I just love these guys! (Doesn't everyone)? Hee - okay, so really I was doing a tiny bit of research whilst editing my 2004 NaNovel.
6. 9th symphony beethoven lyrics german - Freude, schoner Gotterfunken Tochter aus Elysium! (pardon the lack of umlauts). I wanted to find these lyrics so that Connor and I could sing along with a scene in the Beatles' film "Help!" (when they save Ringo from the escaped tiger). Have I mentioned that my kid has become a BIG Beatles fan lately?