1) Emus. Seeing these birds in the wild is something I'll never forget.
2) Egypt. Mostly, the ancient history, but I'd love to visit that country someday.
3) Europe. Paris. Italy. Museums. Architecture. What's not to love?
4) European dragons. I like "western" dragons better than "eastern" (Oriental) ones.
5) Egrets. So pretty, I even did one in stained glass, years ago.
6) Eclipse. Moon or sun, love them both. Really cool to watch; I wish they happened more often.
7) Epidural. Pain before; *ahhhhh* afterwards.
8) Electricity. Life would be very different without it.
9) Etymology. Words are fascinating.
10) Eggplant. The color, not the vegetable. I have a great love for just about anything purple.
If you would like a letter, comment here and ye shall receive. :)